Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, it has been decided that all fixtures in March and April are Postponed.
We as a committee will review again towards the end of April, on the way forward . If we are over the worst we have several options, including rearranging fixtures into the Month of October, or awarding halves to all matches planned during these two months; However, if things are not improving, then we may decide to void the league for the year ( but let’s hope it doesn’t come to that).
Most importantly I hope you all stay safe and well over the next few months.
Only 3 months until the start of the season……. Good to see that Cwmrhydneuadd are able to play again this season, and we are looking forward to welcoming you Glyn Abbey on July 4th for the Rabbits Open.
Unfortunately due to GDPR, I can no longer post contact details for Club Captains etc . Moving forward if you contact me by email, I will endeavour to put you in contact with the relevant individual or club.
7. Nominations and Appointment of Executive Committee.
The President nomination is Mr. Derek Coles Of Haverfordwest Golf Club.
The Vice President:- Mr Mark Edwards of Tenby Golf Club.
The Chairman:- Mr TBD from Glyn Abbey Golf Club
The Secretary:-Mr Rhys Jones of Glyn Abbey Golf Club
Ad Hoc Members -Mr Bill Beynon, Tenby Golf Club
8. New Chairman’s Address.
9. Committee & Member Club Proposals.
10. Any Other Business.
11. Close Meeting.
Club and Committee Proposals
Proposed by Ashburnham, seconded by Penrhos
The existing rule reads:
f) The tees to be used for the match shall be specified by the home Captain. Ladies will abide by the rules of play for that that day as set by the home captain. The stroke index will be taken relevant to the male tees in play.(AGM 2017)
My proposed rule:
f) All matches shall be played from ‘yellow’ (general play) tees. All players will play from the same tees and abide by stroke index for that tee.
The date of tha AGM is above. If you have a proposal to put forward for discussion, please could you email it to me at email@example.com by October 13th , including which club is seconding the proposal.